[nobe-l] Google Classroom

Catherine Mendez caitryl at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 19:14:14 UTC 2016

Hi Craig,

I'm glad you've been so successful with Google classroom. When I tried to use it last spring I had a terrible amount of trouble. I am a window eyes user though, and had just upgraded to windows 10. There have been a lot of bug fixes and updates since then, so I may have better luck now. What screenreader are you using to access GC? Have you tried accessing it with a different screen reader, to see if it's an interface issue with the one you're using in particular, or if it's universal?

Cayte