[nobe-l] Las Vegas Hotel Recommendations

Sharon Dudley sharon.a.dudley at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 02:51:01 UTC 2017

I'm starting to plan a vacation to Las Vegas and was wondering if any of
you had recommendations for hotels that are blind-friendly.  I've love to
stay in a place that is convenient for the blind but also interesting for
us, with attractions beyond the purely visual.  I'll be going there with my
husband who is sighted, but I have no vision at all.  If you have any tips,
please let me know.

Thanks!

Sharon Dudley, NBCT

P.S.:  I'm a blind kindergarten teacher and I've always appreciated the
advice I've gotten on this listserv.  I apologize if this isn't the right
forum for a question like this.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>