[nobe-l] help dealing with the visual side of teaching

Kayla James christgirl813 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 00:22:05 UTC 2017

You're right, Ashley. I do want to write for children and would love
to work with or for them. The NFB internship I am referring to is in
Illinois and from what I gather, we can pick what we are interested in
for work. Plus, it's paid experience.
I want to write children's books and maybe start up or work at a
children's/teens' magazine. I know the long-term career goals I want
to do; I just don't know the short-term goals to start with.
That's why I figured teaching or any children-related, children's
writing-related careers might fit me.