[nobe-l] Early childhood education or elementary education

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 14:29:40 UTC 2017

As long as you have secured how you are paying for your day-to-day needs,
which would free you up to pursue your other goals when you know how you are
keeping food on the table.

If you can do this right away with your writing, all the better, but most
have to build to that point.  But keep working toward that writing, and the
dream will become a reality.  Ashley had some great advice.  The
Communications major could branch off into other areas as well.

Judy