[nobe-l] Cognitive studies

Irina Anisimova ilanisimova at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 03:41:03 UTC 2017

Hi Nicole,

I would very strongly advise you to change both the university and degree.

Ashford is a for-profit university that takes advantage of students.
Their law suit list is 2 pages long, and the latest is the following:
"On September 12, 2016, the
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
 fined Bridgepoint Education, the parent company of Ashford
University, $31.5 million for deceiving students about the cost of
private student loans; $23.5
million is supposed to be for relief and refunds to consumers."

I think you need to find a traditional university that also offers
online degrees, such as U of Arizona etc.

If anybody else on the list has other opinions that would be great,
but this is my personal opinion on this issue.

Regards,

Irina