[nobe-l] Cognitive studies

taranabella0 at gmail.com taranabella0 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 15:12:44 UTC 2017

Hi Nicole,

In order to be a teacher of the blind and visually impaired, you have to get your license in this very specific degree. I recently excepted a position as a third-grade teacher at the Indiana school for the blind and visually impaired. Even though I received a degree in elementary education and special education, I still have to take some classes while I am teaching in order to expand my license. I would highly recommend looking for a program at a university that offers this. The majority of my classes will be online, so I am sure they will be able to work with your schedule somewhere, because several teachers will take classes while they are teaching to expand their licensing areas. I hope this helps.

Tara

Sent from my iPhone