[nobe-l] Questiosn for Educators at Universities/Colleges

Kaden Colton atmosaddict at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 20:13:34 UTC 2017

Hello,

My name is Kaden Colton.  I am considering a career in teaching at the
university or college level in geosciences.  I have some questions for
university professors on how they teaching techniques they use to convey
STEM concepts.  Your responses are greatly approached.

   1. What techniques do you use to present materials?  What are some of
   the strategies you use to present STEM materials?
   2. Does your university support you in making accommodations, like
   screen readers or Braille resources?
   3. Is the online learning system your university use accessible with a
   screen reader so you can post materials and grade assignments/tests?

Cheers,
Kaden