[nobe-l] Early childhood education or elementary education

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 20:09:01 UTC 2017

I really don't think it matters when you get your degree, as long as you are
going after it to meet life's goals.  Many people go after a degree once
they have raised a family, then start to work, so don't feel bummed out
about the age.

I'm not sure about this, and others can correct me, but you might have more
job possibilities with a bachelor's in elementary education.  However, I am
not sure about this, and you may wish to stick with the younger ones if that
is your preference.  It depends on which age range you feel most comfortable
working with.

Judy