[nobe-l] Therapy Dogs

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 23:58:24 UTC 2017

I happened to see a friend at church today who trains and uses therapy dogs. She says the certifyingb ody here is Pet Partners. She says one of the tests is walking your dog through a group of people to see if your dog will pay attention to you and not the others in the group, and if they will leave someone or something alone when told.

Judy
sent from the U2 Mini