[nobe-l] Where do grades come from

sarah at sarahblakelarose.com sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
Sat Jun 10 21:05:16 UTC 2017

To anyone who responds that you should be teaching your own kind, the proper response is that this is not the certification you have. Teaching children who are blind requires its own certification because there is an extended core curriculum that blind children need to learn, and universities want to ensure that all teachers of blind children are prepared to teach these additional skill.

Sarah Blake LaRose
http://www.sarahblakelarose.com
Accessible instruction in Biblical languages