[nobe-l] Where do grades come from

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 14:54:19 UTC 2017

You will need to have your own answers for any questions administration
might come up with, regarding your accessibility and the classroom.  This is
nothing to worry about, but you will need to take the forefront as your own
problem-solver, when it comes to those questions.  Having said this, even if
you don't have a solution at hand, that is okay, and the best attitudinal
course to take is, "I don't know, but I'll find an answer."

Judy