[nobe-l] VIP Kid

Danielle (Shives) Manke shives1 at myactv.net
Mon May 29 20:44:06 UTC 2017

Hi all,
Hope everyone is having a good holiday. I am wondering if anyone is familiar with VIP Kid? It is an online program where you can teach English to children in China. They provide all materials and have a virtual classroom set up for teachers to use, but I am wondering if any of it would be accessible; I've heard such things usually are not, though I haven't actually ever tried any of them myself. If anyone has any familiarity or knowledge about it, please let me know. Thanks.
Danielle Manke