[nobe-l] Fwd: Survey Cover Letter with Link

Catherine Mendez caitryl at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 20:42:20 UTC 2017

Greetings all,
I was recently asked to pass along this information regarding a research study about blind educators. Please take the time to complete the  survey.

Thanks,
Cayte Mendez,
President, National Organization of Blind Educators, a division of the National Federation of the Blind

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: