[nobe-l] Looking for resources

Irina Anisimova ilanisimova at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 02:08:21 UTC 2018

Hi Adrijana,

The easiest way to do this would be to get another degree in the
country, where you would wont to work.  Then you can tryy to get a job
or return back to your country with higher qualifications.  MA in
special ed either in the U.S or Canada might be a good idea.



On 4/7/18, adrijana prokopenko via NOBE-L <nobe-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Wondering if anyone knows of any individuals, organizations or has
> some resources that help people from developing countries find jobs in
> the US and  the kind of jobs that are usually on demand? I am an ESL
> teacher from Macedonia, also qualified to work with sighted people,
> but my special education courses are not recognized outside of my
> country.
> _______________________________________________
> NOBE-L mailing list
> NOBE-L at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nobe-l_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nobe-l_nfbnet.org/ilanisimova%40gmail.com

More information about the NOBE-L mailing list