[nobe-l] Looking for resources

Michelle Creedy michelle.creedy at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 03:21:51 UTC 2018

Hi, are you wanting to teach English in the US or Canada? Are you wanting to teach in post-secondary or in schools with children? I'm wondering whether teaching English as an additional language to people learning English is an option? Maybe you already do that. Just putting some ideas out there.

Michelle

Sent from my iPhone