[nobe-l] Healthy ways to show the phazes of the moon.

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 09:33:39 UTC 2018

Hi all!
 I think that’s a neat idea! I’ll have to try it out myself because I want to figure out whether kids would want to eat them plane or with something like toe fue or something simular. I don’t know enough about the kids to concidder anything with nuts because of the nut allergies that are out there. I would have to make sure that’s not a problem first.

Thank you for taking the time to read this Email!
Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber
Chemeketa Community College,
350 Org,
Citizen’s Climate Lobby,
National Federation of the Blind of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
Home Email:
Redwing731 at gmail.com
Chemeketa Community College Email:
Kschaber at my.Chemeketa.edu
Phone:
971-599-9991
“When the student is ready, the teacher will appear”, Author unknown.
Sent from my iPhone SE.
Sent from my Gmail Email