[nobe-l] Healthy ways to show the phazes of the moon.

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 02:58:37 UTC 2018

Hi all!
 Were you thinking of the little round peanut butter crackers?

Thank you for taking the time to read this Email!
Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber
Chemeketa Community College,
350 Org,
Citizen’s Climate Lobby,
National Federation of the Blind of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
Home Email:
Redwing731 at gmail.com
Chemeketa Community College Email:
Kschaber at my.Chemeketa.edu
Phone:
971-599-9991
“When the student is ready, the teacher will appear”, Author unknown.
Sent from my iPhone SE.
Sent from my Gmail Email
You could use peanut butter crackers to show the phases of the moon.