[nobe-l] Telling the Apollo 11 Story to a Younger Audience

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 05:08:40 UTC 2018

Hi!
 I understand since you’re 3 hours ahead of me. Yah, go ahead and send it in the morning. Don’t worry about waking me up because I’ll see it waiting for me in my inbox.

Thank you for taking the time to read this Email!
Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber
Chemeketa Community College,
350 Org,
Citizen’s Climate Lobby,
National Federation of the Blind of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
Home Email:
Redwing731 at gmail.com
Chemeketa Community College Email:
Kschaber at my.Chemeketa.edu
Phone:
971-599-9991
“When the student is ready, the teacher will appear”, Author unknown.
Sent from my iPhone SE.
Sent from my Gmail Email
It is now 1:00 AM for me on the East Coast. I will send it to you tomorrow.

Janet