[nobe-l] Starting out on a braille display

Alison Steven pecans65 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 23:22:11 UTC 2018

Is this just a braille  writer?? I am looking for something that he can read books on. Thanks

I would recommend a Mount Batten braille display. I had a Teacher of the Visually Impaired who used this machine with one of her students when I was in high school. She told me that this device is great for someone who is just starting out on a braille display.