[nobe-l] Looking for Models of Mt. Everest

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 18:00:49 UTC 2018

Hi all!
 I’m working on that one. I sent David Hide an E Mail asking for her contact information.

Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber,
Citizen Phenologist,
Aspiring climatology Student;

Preparing to attend Chemeketa Community College for a transfer degree with a climatology degree at Oregon State University,
National Federation of the Blind,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown.