[nobe-l] ASL

Kaden Colton atmosaddict at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 19:19:27 UTC 2018

Hi Tara,

I may be able to help you as a resource. I am conversationally fluent in ASL, so I can describe the Sign and associated movement with the Sign.

Another resource might be to check if there is a Center for Deaf and Hard of Hearing services. They may have ASL classes. You could request the accommodation for tactile signing.

Kaden