[nobe-l] Is braille overrated?

Kaden Colton atmosaddict at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 22:00:55 UTC 2018

I was discouraged from using Braille in my K12 education. But I'm glad I learned how to read and write Braille. Braille saved me more than once when completing several math courses in university. I still use Braille a lot to complete math problems for fun. I find it easier to use Nemeth and computer science Braille to double check work and ensure all things are correct.

Kaden