[nobe-l] Braille

roanna bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 14:23:51 UTC 2018

I am currently completing the certification course to become a
braille transcriber through the National Federation Of The Blind
under a contract with the National Library Service For The Blind
and Physically Handicapped.  This week I received an email
containing the report on my first three assignments.  Even though
I used the Perkins brailler to complete these, they still
contained errors.  I am thinking about submitting my assignments
electronically for the rest of the course.