[nobe-l] looking to connect with teachers

Nikki Palm nikkirae83 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 18:53:40 UTC 2018

Hello,
My name is Nikki and I am completely blind. I live in Washington. I am
thirty-four years old and thinking about going back to school to get my
degree in education. I would love to connect with as many educators as I
can for advice and information.

I know that teaching in a public school as a completely blind teacher is
absolutely possible. I would love to hear from you in the field. I would
love to hear what things work for you and what things don't work. What
technologies do you use? What technology helps you? What types of classroom
management do you use? You know, basically I want to pick your brains LOL.

Thank you very much in advance for any help you are willing to offer. I am
happy to talk via e-mail, text, or phone. Below I will list my contact
information.

nikkirae83 at gmail.com
360-703-8641

Nikki