[nobe-l] Educational Technology Survey

Yingling, Valerie Vyingling at nfb.org
Thu Jun 21 20:05:12 UTC 2018

Dear Educators:

The NFB requests your help as we gather information on educational technologies used in K-12 schools and higher ed. It is critically important that we understand what technologies-ebooks, learning platforms, online tests, school websites, and others-are used by blind students, teachers, and parents and whether they are accessible. Please take a few minutes to complete this short survey<https://nfb.org/edtechsurvey> every semester.

Educational Technology Survey
https://nfb.org/edtechsurvey

For more information or if you have questions about the survey, please contact Valerie Yingling, legal program coordinator, at vyingling at nfb.org<mailto:vyingling at nfb.org>.

Disclaimer