[nobe-l] Introduction

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed May 16 23:56:39 UTC 2018

Hi,
My name is Vejas Vasiliauskas.  I just finished my sophomore year
at Loyola Marymount University, and am also the secretary and
treasurer of the California Association of Blind Students.  I'm
currently an English major.  Although I find English a very
fascinating subject, I am thinking of ultimately switching into
either becoming a VI teacher or rehab counselr.  I've joined this
list so that I can just get a better sense of blind educators,
the alternative techniques they use, and their struggles.
Looking forward to getting to know you all better.
Vejas