[nobe-l] Newly vision impaired and technology teacher

Ren Leach renleach at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 00:33:21 UTC 2018

 Hi everyone!

I have lost my vision to the point where I was reassigned with my school
district to teach technology. Are there any tips or routines that you might
be willing to share? I am experienced in the classroom, but I am not
experienced and being able to instruct without vision. Is there any
technology programs are applications that you use? Any information that you
have in this area is greatly appreciated. I am scrambling to  create a
situation that would be successful for the students as well as  myself.
Thank you in advance for anyone who has experience or knowledge in these
areas. I have been teaching for over 20 years, but I have not had to teach
with visual limitations as an educator before. Thank you so much!

Ren Leach