[nobe-l] Google classroom

lauralynnstangl at gmail.com lauralynnstangl at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 18:31:07 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I began my student teaching this week. I have been asking my state VR for
training with google drive and classroom, since May 2018, alas I have not
received any training.  I am at a complete lost, so I was wondering if
anyone new of a good site to learn google drive and classroom with chromvox
(I have a chrome book). Also what should I focus on as a teacher in the
google classroom environment for me and my students to be successful. I am
currently in a special education high school placement and in 7 weeks I will
be in a history high school placement.

I am an older person who is trying hard to understand the drive and
classroom programming any help and advice would be very appreciated. I have
been a JAWS user for 20 years, so I am not new to screen readers just
chromvox.

Laura Stangl

lauralynnstangl at gmail.com