[NOBE-L] Volunteer opportunity

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 07:08:52 UTC 2019

Amal Learning is an NGO working remotely with those fleeing conflict
or persecution to improve their language skills via online classes
from volunteer qualified language teachers.
We love to work with passionate and committed volunteers! It takes
just 2 hours a week, for 4 months.
Our students are located all over the world including Palestine,
Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey, Papua New Guinea, Ghana, and the UK!
>>Help others in a way that you can see the direct impact of your work
 >>Boost your CV with valuable online teaching experience, a
certificate of contribution and in-house, role-specific training
 >>Continue your professional development in a community of
like-minded and passionate education professionals
 >>Learn the stories behind the faces on the news: What’s really
happening in Gaza? Who are the
To find out more and apply to volunteer visit our website.
https://amallearning.org/get-involved/