[NOBE-L] Question about child development lab

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Tue Jul 23 17:24:24 UTC 2019

Hello Machaela,

I echo the advice given here. Just work hard and let others know how capable you are. Sometimes that is challenging. But don't give up. As a blind person, sometimes we need to prove ourselves even more than sighted persons to get things done in our favor.

As per coop teachers, when I was doing my practicums to get my special education degree, mine was awesome. She went aboe and beyond accommodating my needs and my willing to be successful. I enjoyed being with this cooperative teacher because of that.

Is there a particular cooperating teacher you would like to work in your area, that you know? Feel free to ask around. Sometimes you get more out of that and at the end, your experience is a good one. At least that is my opinion.

Keep persisting!

Humberto

[JAWS Certified, 2019]<http://www.freedomscientific.com/certification>   [NVDA Certified Expert 2019] <http://certification.nvaccess.org>