[nobe-l] Integrating BBraille into our Apollo 11 Lesson

Tina Hansen th404 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 8 05:22:00 UTC 2019

Since we're coming down to the wire, I wanted to get another bit of advice.

I want to thank all of you for your help on our Apollo 11 anniversary
lesson. But there is one area we're still looking for ideas on. We want to
integrate some Braille into our lesson somewhere, but we don't want to use
worksheets. Nor do we want to just give them a copy of our narrative as a
handout for them to take home. Any ideas? Thanks.