[nobe-l] Online language teaching

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Fri May 17 21:35:50 UTC 2019

Hello:

I have used Canvas before when I studied at my university. In my experience, canvas works very very well with screen readers, JAWS, VoiceOver and NVDA. they are beginning to implement a lot of the accessibility guidelines an supports available and that is ver encouraging to see. They are constantly improving.

Is there any particular feature of Canvas that you would use?

I don't have experience with blackboard other than their Collaborate app used for video conferencing, which to me looked to be pretty accessible with VoiceOver on an iPhone.

Best,

Humberto

[JAWS Certified, 2019]<http://freedomscientific.com/certification> [NVDA Certified Expert 2019] <http://certification.nvaccess.org>