[NOBE-L] Regarding Blind Educators Phone Conference

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Sun Nov 24 00:55:04 UTC 2019

Hello All,

Iam just wondering, regarding a conference call for educators happening Tomorrow at 5pm, according to an earlier email I received on this list, is this still happening? Just curious, as I haven't received any details about where to call in. I sent out my RSVP with the answers to the questions a couple of days ago, and hh have not seen anything about it yet :)

Thanks so much for your update in this matter.

Happy Thanksgiving all,

Humberto

“Positive thinking leads to a positive attitude which leads to positive actions which lead to positive outcomes.”
— ME