[NOBE-L] Blind Accessible Client-based Digital Spanish English Dictionary

Kathleen Ernst kathleen.ernst at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 18:44:24 UTC 2019

Hello All,

Can anyone advise me on how to get a blind accessible Spanish-English
dictionary. Because I do research in a region where internet access is
pretty much non-existent, I need the dictionary to be client-based.

In the past, I have used an Oxford dictionary on CD-ROM with JAWS scripting.
It is no longer working. I have been advised that Windows 10 is likely
causing the scripts or the dictionary to malfunction and to find a new
source.

Again, an online dictionary is not an option for my work in the field.

Any information is appreciated.

Kathleen Ernst

Ph.D. Student

Department of Sociology