[NOBE-L] Questions

Pauline Smith michigan_pal at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 22:24:50 UTC 2020

Good Evening,

A Whatsapp group would be interesting. This whole thread has been
interesting and useful. I did my student teaching a long time ago. Did
not get a job in a school or school system. I may be looking for such a
job now, but am nervous about how I would handle things. I know almost
nothing about all the tech that is being used in education now.

Pauline