[NOBE-L] Announcing the Eleventh ISLAND Conference

rjaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 15 21:21:36 UTC 2020

Hello:

     I thought the following would be of interest.

Regards,

Robert

Announcement:

The 11th annual Inclusion in Science, learning a New Direction, Conference
on Disability (ISLAND) is just around the corner. This year's conference
will be held virtually on Saturday, September 12, 2020 and is being hosted
at Princeton University. Registration is free and can be completed by going
to: www.islandconference.org and clicking on the registration link. You can
also see the schedule of presentations. Additional announcements and
programming additions will be forth coming.

The ISLAND conference serves as a forum for people interested in the full
inclusion of persons with disabilities into the Science, Technology,
Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) professions. Presentations are hosted by
science teachers, access technology developers, rehabilitation
professionals, and science faculty who have experience providing
accommodations for a student with a disability or are actively conducting
research that promotes inclusion of persons with disabilities. We hope that
you will consider registering and participating in the 11th annual ISLAND
conference. For more information, please feel free to e-mail the conference
organizers at island at princeton.edu All registered persons will receive the
Zoom link to participate the week of the conference. We are looking forward
to your participation at this year's ISLAND conference.

The 11th annual ISLAND conference is sponsored in part by Independence
Science, and the Princeton University Center for Complex Materials (PCCM)
and Supported by Princeton University's Office of Information Technology.