[NOBE-L] accessibility questions

Shai Wolman shai.wolman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 05:14:20 UTC 2020

Hello Niki,
I heard that Jam Board sticky notes feature is actually accessible using the
iOS app for at least reading sticky notes that have been created.   Though
not ideal because the feature is not accessible on a computer you may want
to consider this if teachers and yourself need to use it and you have  an
iPhone or iPad.
Thank you.
Shai Wolman
Wolman technologies
(619)894-6587
Providing training to children and adults that empowers them to be
productive and successful with their assistive technology/computing tasks.
atvistech at gmail.com