[NOBE-L] Tactile Picture Books

Emily Bowe emilybowe2000 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 13 22:58:11 UTC 2020

Hello everyone!
I am currently attending uuniversity and studying to become a teacher. As such, I am required to take a children's literature course. As part of this class, I will have to analyze and write a paper on a picture book. That being said, does anyone know of a resource where I can find books with tactile pictures, since I have no residual vision? I am aware of the Dots for Tots books Bproduced by BrailleInstitute and the Touch aand Feelbooks, but I believe Dots for Tots is manipulatives-based and I will probably need something with more detail than Touch and Feel. I can see what the Disability Resource Office at my university can do or work out an alternative assignment with my professor, but I would like to know if there are any existing resources first.
Thank you all!
-- Emily Bowe