[NOBE-L] National convention

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Mon Jul 20 04:05:35 UTC 2020

Hello Jessica,

I agree with you on that very much. What an amazing NFB national convention. It was also my first convention and I really enjoy it. There is just so much enthusiasm of what the Federation does and I really like that.

I don't know if I would attend an actual physical convention with over 5,000 blind people packed in one venue, that'll be too much for me as I am not really a crowd person. I personally prefer virtual formats like this one and that's probably why I've enjoyed myself so much. But anyway. For those of us returning to our k 12 schools this fall, good luck, good health, and may the odds be ever in our favor what with this health crisis.

Goodbye

“Positive thinking leads to a positive attitude which leads to positive actions which lead to positive outcomes.”
— ME