[NOBE-L] Job posting

Kathy goldendolphin17 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 19 00:50:43 UTC 2020

This was shared by a teacher friend of mine in West Virginia. Were I not as settled where I am, this would be something I would investigate myself because it is beautiful out there.

Hi All! Anyone interested in moving to West Virginia? It's a great location to be a teacher of children with blindness and visual impairments. It's the home of SCIVIS and Children's Vision Rehabilitation Project which is an awesome low vision project. We also have some great camp opportunities and support from the West Virginia Department of Education.  I have always had wonderful support from my county administrators.  We have very little COVID :-). The job is presently posted at:

https://harrisonwv.tedk12.com/hire/viewjob.aspx?jobid=9296

Grace and Peace,

Kathy Nimmer and Nacho

“No matter where you are, no matter how difficult things might appear to be, you are always being moved toward magnificence. Always.” - Author Unknown