[NOBE-L] URGENT: NOBE 2020 Seminar Registration Deadline Approaching SOON

Harriet Go goharriet00 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 26 23:23:00 UTC 2020

National Organization of Blind Educators: 2020 National Convention Division Meeting and Seminar

Thursday, July 16 from 1:30 - 4:30 pm

Registration Closes June 30, 2020

At our annual seminar, blind teachers and educators discuss techniques they use in their classrooms; participants also meet in groups specific to grade level and content areas of interest to create a network of mentors. If you are an educator, or are considering a career in education, please join us.

Due to the evolving COVID-19 related situation nationwide, this year’s National Federation of the Blind convention will be held virtually via Zoom. This includes the meeting of the National Organization of Blind Educators.

Our annual seminar and business meeting will be held on July 16, from 1:30-4:30 PM Eastern, via the virtual Convention platform. Once the Zoom link has been generated, we will share it with our members.

In order to participate fully in the division’s seminar activities, including voting, you must pre-register to attend no later than June 30.

 Click here: http://www.blindeducators.org/events to register today!   Dues are  ($10 for educators, $5 for students), Your registration will allow you to be a voting member of the body and to participate fully in our virtual meeting.

Please Note: Registration for the NOBE seminar is completely separate from your National Convention Registration. Although you may have registered for National Convention, you must pay your NOBE dues and register at the link below in order to vote and participate fully in the seminar of the National Organization of Blind Educators.

Register today! We look forward to your participation!

http://www.blindeducators.org/events

If you have problems registering, please send an email to ajacobs633 at aol.com

Cayte Mendez
President, National Organization of Blind Educators, A division of the National Federation of the Blind