[NOBE-L] update on Sunday conference call

sarah at sarahblakelarose.com sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
Fri Mar 27 22:31:48 UTC 2020

Hello.

As a reminder, the National Organization of Blind Educators will hold its division-wide conference call on Sunday evening at 8:00 PM Eastern time. We will be discussing online teaching among other things.

Due to high demand on the conference call system, we will be moving the conference call to Zoom. Cayte Mendez will send out a Zoom invitation, so please watch for this in your email. The invitation will give you options to participate via dialing in, connecting via IOS, or connecting via the PC app. Zoom keyboard shortcuts are here:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/205683899-Hot-Keys-and-Keyboard-for-Zoom

We look forward to a great meeting on Sunday.

Rev. Sarah Blake LaRose, D.Min. on behalf of the NOBE board