[NOBE-L] Question about online tutoring sites

Amanda Mills mrs.mills.amanda at gmail.com
Fri May 1 16:29:43 UTC 2020

Hello,

I am trying to find remote work that is flexible and puts my Education
degree to good use. I've found tons and tons of online tutoring
websites, whether it's tutoring in various subjects or teaching
English to non-native speakers. I am wondering if any of you have used
them and what their accessibility is like. I'll list the ones I have.
I am not including an exhaustive list, but the ones that based on
information from various websites might be suitable. If you have any
experience with these, please feel free to let me know as it will make
finding one to work with much easier. Here's the list I have.

Course Hero
Qkids
Brainfuse
Nice Talk
Cambli
iTalki
Myngle
BuddySchool
Samespeak
Select My Tutor
VIPKidSayABC
Hawo

Note that I haven't been to all of these websites yet, but will
gradually visit and see them for myself. I just figured getting some
feedback might be helpful. I am a JAWS 2020 user. Thanks!