[NOBE-L] My story

Kathy goldendolphin17 at hotmail.com
Tue May 5 23:58:39 UTC 2020

Friends,

I don’t post much but read everything here. Today, I am sharing a video interview I completed today with two women who have started a live daily broadcast about resilience. Much of what we discussed centers on my experience as a blind teacher who had a really horrible start to my career and found a way forward. No obligation to check it out, but I do like how it turned out and hope it will be of encouragement especially for those of you just beginning.

https://www.facebook.com/1042920303/posts/10219722416184569/?d=n

Grace and Peace,

Kathy Nimmer and Nacho

“No matter where you are, no matter how difficult things might appear to be, you are always being moved toward magnificence. Always.” - Author Unknown