[NOBE-L] Teaching College

humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Mon Nov 2 02:50:19 UTC 2020

Hi Leslie,

You are most welcome. Any time 😊  I believe you are embarking such an important journey by becoming a college level instructor. What subject area will you be lecturing?

I feel that your perspective as a Blind person will get you a long way in getting perspective professionals in their careers to gain a significant awareness of accessibility in my opinion, if you can make it so. I am very passionate about accessibility myself, and you are definitely taking on something that will help others. When I went to college, especially community college, most of my professors didn't have a clue of how to make things accessible, and were not accommodating to me at all.

If you have any questions, you can write me off list.