[NOBE-L] Meet the Teacher Night

Rena Seay ras98j at acu.edu
Tue Aug 10 22:19:27 UTC 2021

Good Evening,

I have worked in various roles in education but this is my first year being
a classroom teacher for middle school student's. I will be teaching 7th and
8th resource and inclusion Social Studies. Is there anything you have
included in your information to parents about your blindness or use of a
guide dog (if applicable). I'm very excited and feel comfortable with what
I"m teaching but I was hired a week ago. So I'm not only meeting parents
and students but my entire campus as well. Any tips or suggestions
appreciated.

Kind regards,
Rena Tuttle

--