[NOBE-L] Screen readers during virtual learning

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 17:39:52 UTC 2021

Hi,
I find that even with headphones, my screen reader can sometimes be heard slightly through the microphone of the headset. This is when I turn off speech and use my braille display. If this is not an option, I would suggest what others have recommended about routing the screen reader and students to separate places.

Sent from my iPhone