[NOBE-L] Drag and drop activities in google slides (calendar, word sorts, etc)

Jackie Larrauri ixchel.jackie.larrauri at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 16:05:49 UTC 2021

Hi all,
I was wondering if it is possible to create or execute drag-and-drop activities in slides with a screen reader? I know that many k-3 teachers use these currently for word sorts, calendar activities where they “uncover” the number or add a counter to the days of school, and other such activities. As such, I was wondering if there is a way to participate in these with a screen reader? If not, what work-arounds have you all come up with for calendar time and other such activities?
Thanks,
Jackie