[NOBE-L] Pearson E-Reader Accessibility

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 22:29:18 UTC 2021

Hi,
I hope everyone is having a great weekend.
I am still a graduate student, but have seen this to be a very helpful community and was wondering if any of you are familiar with the Pearson E-Reader. One of my upcoming classes is using the e-reader for our textbook (it is a compilation book from various chapters, so isn't available on Bookshare or any other platform). I now have the book and have tried accessing it on the iPhone app and the Web site both with my iPhone and PC. However, I am not seeing any text.
Has anyone had experience using the e-reader as a teaching tool and been able to use it succesfully?
Thank you,
Vejas