[NOBE-L] accessible stop watch

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 18:18:31 UTC 2021

Good Morning,

I have a high school student who is on the speech and debate team and
she is getting ready to participate in a competition.  We are looking
for a stop watch which she can easily and quickly start and stop.
Timing down to the second is crucial for the competition.  She has
tried using the stop watch on her i Phone, but if she has to swipe to
start or stop it her score can be affected. She also needs the stop
watch to have a screen large enough for the judges to see.  Does
anyone know of a stop watch that would work for this type of
situation?  Thanks in advance for your help?

Jenny